WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Tutorial on Sports HD DV 1080P H.264 - How to connect to Wifi

Hi guys!!! Long time I didn't edit my blog ><
Currently busy with my studies.

I am now a Bachelor of Civil Engineer (Hons) student in IUKL, Kajang =)
Ok skip to the topic.

Recently, gopro and SJ4000 cam is a hot IT item.


Ok, this picture above is gopro or sj4000 look alike.
Sports HD DV 1080P H.264

Alright if u youtube the review of this cam. It's so cool!!!

Waterproof, motion detection, anti-shaking etc
And Wifi!


The prob here, most of users or reviewer didn't tell or show how to connect to Wifi.

So I bought one for myself =)
For me to use it this coming soon vacation!! I'll go oversea this March. YEAH!!!

OH, FYI, This cam Wifi is not meant like u can connect to internet from cam.
Its like this cam is ur selfie monitor, and u can view it from ur phone.
Once you follow the tutorial, u'll understand.

OK START!

STEP 1:
Grab your phone (LOL) then go to your app store, and search this app
ISPO CAM
DOWNLOAD IT. And don't worry, it's FREE.

I'm a Android user, so I found it. I'm not sure for Apple user. Try search then.



STEP 2:
Look at your Sports HD DV 1080P H.264 cam.
Go to setup, (dunno how? Click your power button softly and shortly 3 times)

Use your cam arrow button then find Wifi Password.

U'll see ur default Wifi password "1234567890" REMEMBER IT!

Step 3 :
FROM YOUR PHONE,
switch on ur wifi.

FROM YOUR CAM,
Get out from setup,
You see ur arrow button on the cam there's a Wifi symbol?
The 'UP' Arrow, click it!!

You'll see ur cam said "Waiting for Wifi Connection"

FROM YOUR PHONE,
go to your Wifi Network setting, where you scan for Wifi networks right?
You'll see "A5-A000001" right?
Connect, and it'll ask for password.

INSERT THE DEFAULT PASSWORD.

STEP 4 :
Once you have connected,
open your ISPO CAM Software.

You can now take a pic from your cam using ur phone as a remote =D

Hope it is helpful ^^
Still didn't get it??

Read your manual on page 10.
Thanks to my friend for find it in the manual xD

Thanks for your time reading my blog.^^

42 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. U're welcome^^
      Glad I can help =)

      Delete
    2. Please help me! I got one of these cameras and I think I've set the output to HDMI and now when I turn it on I see nothing screen. Can you please, please please tell me how to set it back? If you can tell me how times to press each key to get to that setting I would be so grateful. Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Hello there, I'm not expert in this as well ^^" but I will try to help as I can as possible. May I ask, have you try remove and re-insert the battery? And see if its work? If not, let me know. We try and error xD

      Delete
    4. Hi i just purchased this hd dv set but everytime i turn on the wifi it shows "press up to return" wifi is automatically disconnected and connect it to my phone.

      Delete
    5. Hi i just purchased this hd dv set but everytime i turn on the wifi it shows "press up to return" wifi is automatically disconnected and connect it to my phone.

      Delete
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4uf8PPS7R0

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your time and enjoy my post^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there. I loved this post.
    original sj4000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad I could help =) Thank you so much for ur time and enjoy reading my post =D

      Delete
  4. Hello. I have a doubt about this cam. Cam you help me? The screen is all black after select the tv or dv mode. Do you know how to reset or how to fix this problem? My email is lucas_srfreire@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hold both the up and down buttons at the same time for 3 or 4 seconds until the screen comes back on.

      Delete
  5. Hello. I have a doubt about this cam. Cam you help me? The screen is all black after select the tv or dv mode. Do you know how to reset or how to fix this problem? My email is lucas_srfreire@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, I'm not expert in this as well ^^" but I will try to help as I can as possible. May I ask, have you try remove and re-insert the battery? And see if its work? If not, let me know. We try and error xD

      Delete
  6. I have a 1080P H.264 Full HD Sports HD DV but i cant find the wifi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. i heard some model of 1080p camera don't have wifi, why don't you check the box if it stated with wifi or nt. =/

      Delete
    2. im afraid that i dont see any thing on the box. I just purchased it now. so any suggestion for selfie? do i have to deal with time though?

      Delete
    3. *do i have to deal with timer only? so i could use only the timer for selfie?

      Delete
    4. I'm afraid so, u better try use timer >.<

      Delete
  7. Just got this cam and after recording a clip i pluged it into the usb on my tv,dvd player and older models of tv and dvd but it says format not supported

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    live vehicle tracking 90

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buenas queria saber si la camara trabaja a distancia con wifi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buenas queria saber si la camara trabaja a distancia con wifi

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheers - thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the action sports cam HD 1080p with WiFi my camera will only turn on when plugged into my charger any ideas how to reset it or fix this issue

    ReplyDelete
  14. please help me. .i have my sports cam dv hd wifi 1080p. . .i dunno how to connect wifi .what apps should i use? . it always say camera connection failed. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    truck bed liners canada

    ReplyDelete
  16. does this support 64 GB memory card? or only 32 GB?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stuck in tv mode the same as 2 other people above.
    Can you help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How to unlock and lock the waterproof case in Action Camera HD 1080P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello I got the v1.2 of that camera without WiFi, Is there any way I can update it to another version or if anyone has some kind of software to use via USB?: My camera records really dark and on a 4:3 resolution (1280x960), Also it has a misslabeled resolution called "4K" which is the same as "1080P" which is the same as "720P", Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not just the volume of work,official website but how much quality is put into the preparation phase is vital as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. They can also experience the exacerbation of pre-existing health problems like diabetes, asthma, allergies and arthritis.
    메이저사이트추천

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Sbobet Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! ufabet168

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. yonex badminton

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are going to love Himara, a small city in the southern of Albania .The beaches are beautiful, the seafood is delicious, the villages around it capture every tourist attention and the cultural part is very interesting. Don’t miss the chance of visiting Albanian Attractions

    ReplyDelete