WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My trip with my friends

Hello, everyone..

Ok, last post I was having a hard time with ungrateful housemates.

I release out all my tension here with my friends, then one of my friends then suddenly wants to go home in Bagan Serai. So, it is not according to plan trip.. A suddenly trip.

I've great time here =D My first time at the paddy field~

It was fun, early in the morning.. Walk by the paddy field.
Then, we went to Taiping. On the way to Taiping, we stop by the Bukit Merah, Laketown. =D

just take a view.. =D And then, we had a ride on Chairlift~ =D


Wee~ xDD

Ok, after that. We went to one of my friends' colleague's house. Then, we go to Tesco Taiping and Taiping Sentral Mall. They both located beside each other. So, we ate our lunch at Tesco.

Jang~ Jang~! Spaghetti~! xP Yum~!

Then, my most favourite of all~!! We go KARAOKE!! xDD YEAH!! At Taiping Sentral Mall~

So, here's me karaoke. Then, we moved on to Parit Buntar. Survey cheap clothes!! xD
Except me, I got tired a bit, coz I'm the one driving xD but fun. So, I rest a bit in the car.
Then, we ate our dinner~ =D

Hehe.. use timer.. Yup, all this time. Its the four of us. =)

So, we arrived safely to Kulim. Thanks to driver, MemeyMuaXx.. Tour guide, Tiqah.. And cheer-up the mode duo, Nana & Ita. xDD

Thanks for being my friends~ =)

Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment