WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Busy.. busy.. busy...

-Hello, everyone!
Sorry not a post about tutorial today..
Been busy promoting my blogshops.. So please do visit them^^
You can look at them on My Links at the sidebar on your right~~ =)
If you can't find it; then I'll give you here..
Contact Lens Shop --> ~Purplelicious Passion~ Online Shop
Clothings, Bags, etc --> ~ Lavender Love~ Online Shop
Now I'm currently searching for the best drop-down menu for my blogshop!
Fortunately, I've made 2 drop-down menus for one of my blogshop..
Sadly, for me, I'm in dilemma in between choosing between those two!!! >.<

If you look at my blog, it's a bit messy.. Sorry about that.. >.<
If you read this 2 or 3 years after the post date, then my blog probably different than before..
Anyway..

You can leave a comment below on which Tab you like~
The most like, I'll put it as my Tab Menu on my blogshop^^

These drop-down menus, I was going to put it on  ~Purplelicious Passion~ Online Shop
So, which one is the best?? =D

Dropdown Menu 1



Dropdown Menu 2



So, leave me a comment on which one you like ^^
I'll put up the tutorial for both dropdown menus soon~~ =)

Thank you for reading my blog =D


No comments:

Post a Comment