WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tutorial : Post Divider

Hello, everyone! Long time no update.. ^^"
As usual busy with my study and blogshop. Today, I'm going to show you what I've done recently.
As a reminder for me & also a tutorial for you guys! =)

I was looking for the perfect post divider for my blogshop, ~Purplelicious Passion~ Online Shop.
I got this Damask theme from HERE. Tq, backgroundfairy.com! ^^

Anyway, back to business! If you scroll down my blogshop. You'll see the post divider, right? =D
Or look at the picture below for easy sake! xP


Since, I can't find the perfect divider for damask.
Why not I create my own post divider using blog glitter name? =D 
So, let's start!

STEP 1 : COPY THE CODE

Go to your Blogger

Then to Design Tab (the red circle)

Then to Template

Choose Customize

Click ADVANCED 
then scroll down your selected menu "Page Background Color, Text Color, etc"
until Add CSS (CLICK IT!)

You'll see the fill in the blank box right?

LIKE THIS


Now copy these HIGHLIGHT code below and PASTE in those box.

.post-footer {
background:url(YOUR GLITTER LINK) no-repeat center;
height: 215px;
margin: 20px 0px -50px;
padding: 5px 10px;
}

The RED color words is your URL for the image/gif of your post divider.


STEP 2 : MAKE YOUR OWN GLITTER TEXT

Go to this link CLICK HERE

Create your glitter text as you like,  then CREATE TEXT
RIGHT CLICK THE GLITTER TEXT and OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB

Copy the URL, and paste on the RED words in the code.
If your glitter text like too small or too big, just change the size in the Glitter Text website

Make sure you check the preview below your Blogger Template Designer.
If it satisfy you, then Apply to Blog.

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE =)
Thanks for spend time with my blog!

Check out my post divider!
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment