WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jokes?

Hello everyone.. Okay.. My first topic on my new open blog.. Is jokes.. Yeah.. All people love jokes but sometimes.. Jokes can be deadly.. Some likes.. insulting... I have this experience with my hommies.. Yeah, they do jokes.. but I don't think its funny like seriously...

TOUCH THE CHEST??! There's time like we're having a night-out at a road-side restaurant.. Our table was full of their MEN members... Seriously, my hommies keep touching their chest, each others... I was like thinking to myself.. "Oh My God.. Guys..... Not in front of "them"..." Then one of my hommies.. TOUCH MINE??! Of course I wear like low neck line top... but i wear jacket... Then she was like.. "Mey, cover this.." (with her hand cover on my chest)

OMG... 0_0 The guy like silently watch the drama of touching.. Of course, I automatically snap someone's hand if they touch my sensitive part... =.=

And there's one time, we 3 of us altogether.. Go to karaoke.. Of course I like singing English song... Then one of my 2 friends said, "Mey, sing Malay song.. You sang English song like s***s.." I was like [=.=]... Huh... My money.. So, not my problem~!

So for a conclusion of all my chit-chat story... You can jokes.. No one stopping you.. But please mind the WORDS... AND ACTS!

So, therefore jokes that shouldn't have in it... ARE
  • Sexual words/harassment
  • Insulting
  • Provoke
Ok.. Ppl have feelings too... So, beware the jokes.. =)

Lots of luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment