WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Share some knowledge, will ya?! =.=

Hi, everyone....

Ok.. This is really makes me angry.. Coz, "this friends" like so hard to go and study together! I know he's with this other friend but both of them also have same test with me.. So, I ask him to teach me.. And he with his lame jokes.. "Come to "other friend" rent house la"

I was like.. Are you crazy? I'm a girl.. Why should I enter someone rent house which is guys' house..?

Then, I suggest them.. Come to the library.. We study together.. He was like okay.. Then I said great.. Meet there around 2.15pm..

That time was 1:57pm.. I was there but they're NOT?

I ask where are you? He said, still at the rent house..

GOD! I'M SO ANGRY!!! >.<

Lastly, I couldn't take the test coz of this... I just answer what I know.. They both were like happy.... Can answer them... =.=

So, please.. Share the knowledge with others.. Otherwise, you'll lost them =)

MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment