WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, August 22, 2011

T-Bowl.. The Toilet-Bowl Restaurant?

Hi, everyone.. Ok.. I found out this restaurant on TV.. If I'm not mistaken its MagSe7en on Ntv7.. Usually, overseas have this restaurant.. But, now.. In Malaysia... The one and only...

T-BOWL! The Toilet-Bowl Concept Restaurant.. 0_o??

Relax.. We're not eating in the restroom.. XP It's really unique!

The owner is Samuel.. A chinese guy. He has an idea of eating while sitting in the toilet bowl just as in the movie directed by Anthony Wong a few years ago.

So, I was outside of his restaurant, which is his 1st outlet restaurant at Queensbay Mall, Penang. And took the pic. =D

T-Bowl Restaurant also have other outlet. (Click on the location for more info)
1st -Queensbay Mall, Penang.
2nd - Sungei Wang Plaza, K.Lumpur
3rd - Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya.
4th - Melaka Raya, Melaka.

Anyway, here a few pic of the restaurant and their unique food!


Sorry couldn't step in the restaurant.. =( Coz this restaurant is not suitable for Muslims!

NOTED!! --> NON-HALAL!

Then, I head out for 'berbuka' with my classmates at HammerBay Ikan Bakar at the round-about before reach Queensbay if you're from Jelutong Highway... Check out this beautiful scenery before 'berbuka'!


Love it~!

Ok.. That's all =) I hope you enjoy reading this topic^^ Thanks for stop by =)

MemeyMuaXx ♥ (This is my picture that time) =P

No comments:

Post a Comment