WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Respect People's Privacy!

Hi, everyone... My topic is about few days ago.. Sorry I just blog in now coz it's really hurt my feelings... And makes me stress out!

Anyway.. It happens like this... I just.. Just Found out.. Some of my pictures in my handphone like exposed to the whole class.. Some of them make a wallpaper in their phones... Some keep it for themselves... And I'm really-really mad about this.. Coz "someone" bluetooth those without my permission...!!

It's okay.. If they want to take a picture with me.. I don't mind... I'm open with it.. But this... IT'S UNFORGIVABLE... This "someone" firstly like said "Hey, Mey.. Can I have a look of the picture in your phone" I thought they WANT TO HAVE A LOOK...

So, about 1 day, I didn't go to class because of this...

So my mistakes here ---> DON'T TRUST PEOPLE!!!

So, please people who are like "someone".. If you want something... ASK TRUTHFULLY!!!

ALSO, ASK PERMISSION!!!!

Respect people's pride, feelings and privacy...

MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment