WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

~Once Upon A Time~

Once upon a time, there's a second of four princess who lived...
-
-
-
Of course under one roof house XDDD Lolol... Hello everyone.. Welcome to my very own blog =)
I do open another blog which is my Lens Shop.. I got this inspiration of opening my own blog after looking at my sis blog =)Wow~! Never thought it become popular so fast.. Till her blog got in Remaja Magazine 15 June/2011 O__O Enough with the chit-chat.. And NO~!

I made this blog
  • Not for popularity REASON
  • Show-Off..
I want to try something new =) Ditto~
I want to share something with you guys <3 ^_~

So,I'll start open this blog a.s.a.p.. =)

Keep up with me <3 ^o^

Lots of luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment