WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Save stray animals

Hi, everyone.. =) I know the topic was kinda exciting! ^^

Yesterday,a bit rainy.. I was prepared myself to go out with my classmates.. "Berbuka puasa".. Then I heard a little puppy like howling.... My rent house like near the woods.. I was thinking.. A baby wolf or a puppy? =/ I want to search for that noise but sadly, I'm Muslim.. So, can't help.. =(

Then, one of my housemates.. Thank God, she's a christian.. She go look for it.. And there she found a puppy!! Brown colour and short-tail.. Not sure the species.. Its almost like Broholmer.. Anyway, its so cute! Sorry.. Couldn't make it to take the picture of it >.< .. Poor, little guy.. He's a bit cold...

So, my housemate give him a bath... We dunno what to give him to eat.. So, I give him my left-over McDonald's GCB.. xDD

After I got back from 'berbuka', the puppy run-away... =.=

So.. If you found any stray animal.. Please share some of your food =) Don't kick them or hurt them.. It's not nice >< Help them.. The'll sure appreciate your kindness =)

They all have feelings too.. So, love your animal =)

MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment