WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spy Kids 4D:All the Time In The World

Hi, everyone.. Ok.. I just got back from watching this movie.


Spy Kids : All The Time In The World in 4D. It was an interesting movie. Saving the world from the TimeKeeper. This guy was like forward the time in the world fast. Bad Guy!

Anyway, as I bought the movie ticket, the staff gave me this.


The staff said, "When the number on the cinema screen appear, rub the number as shows on the screen"

Lolol silly me.. XD I ask the stuff, do I get the prize for it.. XDDD I thought this was like "Scratch & Win!" The staff like laugh hard XP..

Actually, this is a Aroma-Scope card. You rub it when the number appear, you'll get the smell.. Sounds like you're in the movie too. =)

Here some example on how it works..

If the cinema shows the number like this:-

So scratch no.4.. You'll get the aroma...! XD

Simple, right? After I watch this movie, then I knew what is 4D like... XDD

And so, there it is... XD I think that's all for today~!
So, don't miss this movie. Catch it at the cinema near you.

Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment