WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cars 2 da best!

Hi, everyone... Yup... Da title.. Everybody knows.. That I'm a cinema-holic~! XDD WTH?? My hometown dun have cinema... Duh~ Sad face... =(

Anyway.. back to SMILEY FACE!! =) I've watch this movie yesterday...

It was a great movie to watch! It was about secret agent trying to save the cars' live... But guess who got involve in this? For more, catch it at the nearest cinema!!

Have you seen Prince William in "car" form???
Then, dun miss it! There's even Queen Elizabeth and Prince Harry in "car" forms!

That's all~

Lots of luv,
MemyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment