WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Unique + Usefull

Hello, everyone.. =)

Okay.. Before I start open my own blog... I go survey this stuff.. What is this "Unique + Usefull"???

Well, check this out!

BEHOLD!!!!

-
-
-
-
-

NOSE SHOWER GEL DISPENSER!


Eww..? Yup.. A bit.. Dun worry.. There's no "SOUND EFFECT".. xP
I found this at S&J or Mini Toons.. I forgot.. cost about RM40-RM60

NEXT!!!

-
-
-
-
-

BEHOLD!!!

The KATANA-UMBRELLA!!!?

Suitable for Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin or Bleach lovers~ =P or should I say.. Ninja lovers.. =)
Make sure you DON'T bring this to the bank..
|
|

Riffle-Umbrella!!?
Same like the katana.. Duh.. Umbrella.. The difference is.. You know what I mean? =)

Both price also RM70-RM80 each.. at S&J or Mini Toons..

Well.. I guess that's it..
I'll get back to you guys again if I found any... =P

Thanks for reading ^^

Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment