WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shop & Sing 2011 is back~!

Hi, everyone...

I wanna make a big confession! I want to try it out this contest!!

Yup.. Its impossible? Nothing is impossible~ =) Correct? If you dun try it, you dun know it either. =)

Anyway, its happening at Queensbay Mall, Penang. So, I'm gonna hurry and register!! O_o

The audition start on 17 Sept at Neway 3rd floor. Then, if I got chosen for Semi-final.. It's on 18 Sept also at Neway 3rd floor. And final, ON STAGE Ground Floor!!! on 24 SEPT!!! O________O

Now, I'm at caution of drinking and eating to take care of my voice O_o
>____________< Uuuhhhh~ I'm feel a bit scared!!

Wish me luck, guys~ ^^"

Lots of Luv (and nervous) >.<
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment