WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Smurfs SMURFTASTIC~

Hi, everyone.. =)
Yup.. Yesterday I watch the "Cars 2" Now I watch..

I'll tell ya.. it's SMURFTASTIC~ =P Hehe.. All their talking add the "SMuRF" words.. XDD

Anyway, dun miss it in 3D.. Have anyone seen a cat smile???? XD Well you'll see it in this movies..

If I tell y'all the sinopsis.. Then, I might spoil the surprise, right? =P

Catch it at the nearest cinema, dun miss it!



Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment