WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Movie: Raya Tak Jadi the best!

Hi everyone, I've just got back from watching this movie..

You have no idea how long the QUEUE IS!!! O_____________O
I've reached around 11.25am-11.30am like that at the cinema.. I've got to buy my ticket at 12.00pm?! O_O

Ok, back to the topic ->I've just got back from watching this movie..




One word - HILARIOUS!
As expected from our no.1 Malaysian Comedian, Saiful Apek~ =)

Even Johan Maharaja Lawak, both of them created a great teamwork in character. =)

Their both act as brothers in the movie. Saiful is big bro, work as taxi driver while Johan as lil bro, work as guard. They have no idea how they end up kidnap this guy (Jalalludin Hassan) at the back of the taxi! xD Wonder what happen?

Must watch!! Catch them at the nearest cinema!! =)

Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment