WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Morning Day at McD

Hello, everyone.. =)
After one week holiday of Hari Raya Aildiftri celebration. I'm now back at Kulim, Kedah to continue my study.. =,= Yup, a bit tiring.. Just arrive yesterday.. Then spend a night at my aunt's home at Bertam.. Tomorrow morning which is today... I rush from my aunt's house to my college! If I'm not mistaken about 1/2 an hour to reach Kulim.. O_o

So I wake early around 6 am.. It is hard for me to wake-up that early~!
*(Oppsy~ My secret spill~ XP)

Anyway.. I reach Kulim at 7.25am.. I move from there at 6.45am..
Still have time to take away McD's breakfast~! =D my class start at 8 am..

I'm very angry with "this friend" I ask him, where's the class.. He didn't reply.. =.= Then.. last minute find out after I take-away my breakfast.. No class today.. =__=

Sisshhh... So, decide to stop at McD's =)
So here I am.. wearing nice and pretty to college but end up here =__=

Have a nice morning breakfast everyone~




Lots of Luv,
MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment