WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Monday, September 26, 2011

This is Me

Hello, everyone.

Okay, first start.. I'm doing this topic because I want to clear all the bad things I've heard about me. As you all know, who didn't know also can know.. xD lol..

I'm a solo girl. Everywhere I go, alone. Travel alone. Shopping alone. Even watching movies and karaoke, ALONE. Why? Duh~ none would like to hang-out with me but its fine. I dun mind. I like being alone.

And I found out why they didn't wanna hang-out with me. Okay, this friend told me, she heard one of the classmates who I'm currently in right now, told her.. "I SAID"
I repeat.. I SAID THAT "MOST OF THEM WANNA FRIENDS WITH ME BECAUSE OF MONEY"

I know that I'm some people said "wealthy daughter" but I never show off.. And I'm not proud of it!

Seriously!! For THE FIRST TIME, IN MY LIFE! I SWEAR, I'VE NEVER SAID THOSE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH! and for the records, this is the FIRST TIME, I'VE HEARD OF IT. =.=

And the other reason, is because of my style.. O_O Said what? Of course, one of my lecturer said that I'm a Fashion Icon of Civil Engineering Department xD lolol..

But, what makes you didn't like me, because of my style?

So, here's my solution of the problem =.=

Remember Camp Rock song title - This is me by Demi Lovato?
Gosh, I love this song. Its kinda give me courage up! =)

So, what I wanna said, if you look at this part of the lyrics;

"This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me"

-Demi Lovato

The first verse shows that you should be proud of who you are, what you've become right now.
And that's me. I'm proud of what I am right now. I know I'm a bit stylish like they've said. Most of my lecturers. I've become famous for no reason because of my weird style??

I mean... Come on?

Is it look weird to you???







Yup, at my college have to wear "tudung" or scarf.. The Rules! =.= Therefore, I♥myself!
So, this friend said they dun wanna hang-out with me coz afraid of bad words spreading if they friends with me. Does that sound like I'm a bad icon? =.=

So, here's I'm gonna said;

So, what?? This is my style, BEB!! I didn't said; "If you wanna friends with me, wear something like me!"

I'm friend with any of you guys sincerely. Sadly, you guys didn't see it CLEARLY..!? I dun mind if you guys think bad of me coz I don't think I loss anything. I have lots of friends!

My family, my best friends at my hometown, my friends who support me in college,my overseas friends (unnies ).. So, I'm happy with my life =)

"Gonna let the light, Shine on me"
Check!

Fashion Icon of Civil Engineering Department of Polytechnic Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah!


Be proud of yourself, ignore what others look, said, or insult behind your backs ^^

Lots of luv,
MemeyMuaXx

4 comments:

  1. Okay, at first, I really bought your pity but the more I read your entry the more freaking annoying you are. You need to know that you dress like a retard and that's a fact. But if you're happy with it, then just stop with your BIG talk when it's all just a bunch of crap. Owh and about the 'I have to wear tudung because it's the college's rule' crap you're talking about, FYI, it's not just any stupid college's rule but it's GOD'S rule. Come on, you're just an immature pathetic nimwit who's desperately acting as if 'I'm so hot that no one can handle me'.. Some advice for you: stop trying to fake a mercy by faking yourself and gosh brush up on your english will you? Try to nibble your blog in BM for a change; at least one foolish embarrassment is off your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sorry if its trouble you, Jealousy Motherf**ker.. I'm not trying to show-off especially to YOU! If you're think its ANNOYING then, F***-OFF my blog! I know my religion. I know the GOD'S rule. Fake a mercy? Pls! I didn't ask for your mercy. This is my blog, my world. Who the heck are you to tell your shit out here? This is the only way the ppl who jerk to me didn't understand a thing coz the don't know ENGLISH. Capish? At least, I'm not make my blog private like you! I share my experience, who had same problem. Not to a shit like you!

      Delete
    2. Hello hannah dhamira..
      This is about her life, not your life ok. you have no right to say like that to her and anyone else just like that.. if you not like it, so don't open this blog. you say she is freaking annoying.. but the way i see. those words should be on you, what for you say other people annoying but you the one that say something that everyone can see your stupid comment..

      Delete
    3. Hi Hannah Dhamira
      Sorry for asking. Do you have problem with your brain?
      Usually people who comment bad things towards other people , they have disease called JEALOUSY.
      When you wrote something bad about someone else, that shows how low mentality you have
      If you brave enough to talk shit over here, just show who you are. Coward.

      Btw, "I really bought your pity", whats that???? u bought your own pityness? HAHAHAHA. fix your english first before you spit to someone else.
      Sorry for the harsh word. But it serve you right.

      Delete