WARNING

These post or any other post are based on my experienced life I've been through.

If you think those post or any other post annoyed you, I suggest you leave my blog.

DON'T READ!

DON'T COMMENT!

DON'T HARASSING MY BLOG WITH HATES COMMENTS!

JUST GET OUT WHEN YOU THINK THIS IS ANNOYING!

OR LOOK AT MY PICTURE IS ANNOYING!

I didn't ask for a pity or anything from readers. I'm just expressing myself.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Worst Night

Hi, there!

Okay.. Last night, I went home late because of doing assignment. Around 1.35 am, sadly.. The door was slot from the inside. So I couldn't get in.

And all my housemates didn't answer their phone, turn it off! =.= Err~


I was thinking of sleeping in my car, but what if the police patrol.. or thieves... Knock my car window? Plus, I'm alone.. and a girl... =x=

Lastly, I waste my RM100 and went over to the 24 hours Inn. Darn, it's so expensive at that Inn! Before this, around RM70! But they said, they've upgrade.. =__=

So, they suggest me a motel. Darn so far~~! Ok, the price RM64. T_______________T
So, here it is.. Not so homey.. T_T



Thats all.. And I'm still angry! >_<

MemeyMuaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment